Join our amazing wellness team!
Front Desk Wellness Coordinator:
Do you want to work at a beautiful Sanctuary in the Suburbs? SoderWorld is seeking a qualified Front Desk Professional/Wellness Coordinator for our busy wellness center. We are a family run business that is about raising consciousness, spreading love and making this world a better place.
• Passion for the holistic health/wellness field
• A true team player and willing to go above & beyond
• Exceptional multi-tasker
• Detail orientated
• A friendly, smiley & compassionate personality
• Well spoken & confident
• Customer service skills
• Ability to anticipate guests’ needs
• Cash management & problem solving skills
• Calm under pressure
• Computer/Tech Skills (knowledge of MindBody Software, Microsoft Office, Apple Devices a plus)
Front Desk Responsibilities:
• Answering phone calls, taking messages, answering client questions, confirmation calls, & customer service.
• Schedule organizer for all therapists & renters, book/cancel/reschedule appointments, workshop & event registration
• Checking in & out of clients for services/classes/retail
• Payments for services, retail & classes
• Opening & closing procedures depending on shift
• Light housekeeping & daily laundry
*10-15 hours per week, (2-3 shifts) Available shifts will vary during the week, some weekend help needed as well. Please review our open business hours. Some events are scheduled after normal business hours so staffing may also be needed for those events.
*Starting pay will depend on skill level & qualifications brought to the company
*New hire will go through a training period of up to a 4 weeks before being on shift solo. Feel free to email or fax your resume to the information provided below.
Licensed Massage Therapists & Estheticians:
Are you a Massage Therapists or Esthetician that is looking for a beautiful sanctuary to build your practice? SoderWorld partners with the best Licensed Massage Therapists & Estheticians in the area to give the best quality services to the community and an amazing environment to work in. We take pride in the reputation of our facility and the quality of our services. We couldn't do that without the team of amazing therapists who are the best in the area. What better place to provide your services then in the sanctuary that is SoderWorld, surrounded by loving and supportive staff, family, and community. We are seeking conscious minded, experienced therapists/bodyworkers that have a similar vision of helping to change the world.
All of the therapists at Soderworld are independent contractors with their own LLC. Please inquire within for specific details to partner with us and take your business to the next level. Feel free to email or fax your resume to the information provided below.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please e-mail or fax your resume to us: